We specialize in modern event and beautiful wedding videography, better known as cinematography, serving all of Los Angeles and Southern California. We love destination weddings too! We are a one-stop kinda boutique shop. Stay and click around a while…
I was so glad to be a part of the first Posh in 2010! Right now, there is a group of professional female event filmmakers and some photographers too who are back on a cruise, teaching and learning from one another! Here is the winner of the the Inspiration Shoot in 2010 shot by Penn Weddings who was my roommate a few years later at the Posh 2012. You can see me at 2:04.
In case you've not seen it already, check out our winning entry in the inspiration shoot contest for POSH: Retreat for the Female Filmmaker. Royal Caribbean's private island Coco Cay is so beautiful, how could you NOT be inspired? Meeting the "mother" of Coco Cay was the cherry on top. I'm so glad I got to attend this event, and meet so many awesome women.
This is one of my dreams, to visit Lek and her sister elephants. Such an amazing soul. We love elephants here at Bella Films. You can see it in our logo.
Back in June we had the opportunity to travel to Southeast Asia share our storytelling techniques with filmmakers in that part of the world. And while we were there…
Do you know a selfless, kind and compassionate person who needs some exposure for a good cause? If so, please tell us who you might think is deserving of a louder voice with a short film for their cause? Story & Heart has started a Storytelling Parade and Bella Films wants to be part of it!
Whether “non-profit” is a legal designation or one only applicable in spirit, we want the world to know about the people who work tirelessly to change it for good.
Michelle and Scott's Coming Soon Trailer is here! #fairmontmiramar #santamonica #comingsoon #wedding
Once you see this gorgeous couple together, it only takes a split second to sense the love and admiration they share for one another! Their love is bold and beautiful…
A recent bride's transformation with a tidbit of makeup: #13
#nofilter. Just really, really good makeup.
- RT @BoutiqueLodging: Super excited for the last interview of the day w/ Ian Schrager #NewYorkBLLA2015 @EDITIONHotels @PublicHotels, Jun 03
- RT @BoutiqueLodging: Get ready for next panel session at 1.30 on Debt Construction w/Jonathan Falik JFCapitalAdvisors #NewYorkBLLA2015 http://t.co/ABPmxcsrHJ, Jun 03
- RT @BoutiqueLodging: Working hard and having fun at #NewYorkBLLA2015 http://t.co/d9cX8h11QU, Jun 03
- RT @Kayleigh_H: Great panel on hotel food and beverage partnerships with LDV's John Meadow at #NewYorkBLLA2015 this morning. http://t.co/n8rOB2JEWP, Jun 03
- Following lively dancers on stage... Keynote Fred Kleisner speaks this morning! #NewYorkBLLA2015 http://t.co/exV8hw4IWq, Jun 03